Thursday, October 8, 2009

The fall season is here..

..and my tivo is backlogged. So that is part of why I haven't been posting. But here is an overview on my feelings so far..

My Tivo was set to record:

Monday's:

-How I Met Your Mother
-Dancing With The Stars

Tuesday's:

-The Biggest Loser

Wednesday's:

-Modern Family
-Cougar Town
-So You Think You Can Dance
-Glee
-America's Next Top Model

Thursday's:

-Survivor
-Flash Forward
-Community
-The Office
-Project Runway/Models of the Runway

Sunday's:

-The Amazing Race

So you can see why I am a tad behind.

Out of these I have already stopped watching Survivor, Cougar Town, and Dancing With the Stars

*I was new to Survivor and I just couldn't get into it with that crazy Russell guy. I think this is a good reality show for guys though.

*Cougar Town had it's funny moments. I really liked the actor that played her son, but in a whole, I wasn't impressed, it's a pretty sleazy plot and I can't see it going anywhere.

*Dancing With The Stars is boring me. My two favorites are Louie and Mya. I still have them recording, and I just fast forward to the dances I like and then find out who gets kicked off online. I'm sorry, but most of these people are not stars!

The two new shows that I am really loving this season are Modern Family (There isn't one episode I haven't laughed outloud at. Plus the dad lives in Utah, gotta support the locals.)

and Flash Forward. It's pretty intense, and I like that it is giving me something to watch and bite my nails through, while I wait for Lost to come back on.

2 comments:

Chris and Kerri said...

Our Tivo looks like yours! I am LOVING modern family. However, I can't believe you don't like survivor! Gasp! Kidding, but...I have been watching since Season 1 and I am obsessed. We have all of our family over every Thursday! Love your reviews though! I agree with the whole cougar town and I have NEVER liked Dancing with the stars!

sonya audrey said...

How I Met Your Mother + So You Think You Can Dance are my two complete favorites. HIMYM makes me laugh out loud every episode. I'm still unsure about how I feel with Barney + Robin. It's a love hate. It's so cute...but I love womanizer Barney also. I don't know how interesting his character is without that.

I've never liked Dancing With the Stars. It just seems like a joke to me. I love how talented SYTYCD is, and being my ungraceful self, I find it so inspiring and beautiful. Plus, I don't think Adam could handle another Dancing show.

I've heard good things about Modern Family. I'll have to try and watch a few episodes of it.

And of course I love Glee. I think the acting is kind of bad...but being the little choir nerd I am, it 100% makes up for it.

Besides those, we're watching:
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Hell's Kitchen
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill (I live in Wilmington, I have to watch! ;) )
+ we also watch a lot of weird crime shows on Tru, the History Channel, etc.