Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lost Theories by Caitlin..

Not really theories, more just questions..

There are obviously religious undertones. At least that's the vibe I'm getting. So..

1. Is Jacob really good? The Lost cynic in me says maybe not.

2. If he is good, does that mean that Latin lady (I forget her name right now.) is the Mary figure? I get the sense that she was pretty heart broken after finding Jacob died.

3. If Jacob is forcing people {against their will?} to come to the island, does that mean he might be the Lucipher/Satan in the scenario.

4. What in the heck is that little kid? My first thought is that it was Jacob reborn or something. Also the fact that he can only be seen when you join forces with the Locke/Smoke Monster is sort of an interesting little plot twist.

5. Why is Ethan, and Ben turning up off the island? Ideas? I'm at a lost. (Ha, pun not intended.) Is it implying that the Island never existed after the bomb that Juliet set off?

6. It's nice to finally find out what the smoke monster is, but is he like the judge on the island or something?

7. What's with the Sayid/Claire drama?

Anyway, I have stayed up way too late catching up on my Tivo tonight. So I am headed to bed, but if anyone has any theories, I would love to hear them. (On a side note, I loved watching Shaun White win the gold tonight.)

2 comments:

rYLeE & KaTiE said...

Ok, Ethan and Ben are in the flash-sideways scenes because the island is under water. Remember at the very beginning of episode 1 of this last season it goes underwater and you see that foot statue.... So yeah. The bomb Juliet detonated worked. But it created a parallel universe. So the island universe is parallel to the off-island universe. And if the island is underwater then there are no others and Ben/Ethan/Juliet are all there just like Jack/Kate/etc. got off the plane at LAX. Make sense??

caitlin said...

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Yeah that makes sense. What is with it being under water??