Thursday, August 13, 2009

500 Days of Summer


I was talking to my mom about this movie, and when I was finished she said. "This seems like your kind of show." I realized she's right. Movies like this one, usually end up being my favorites. (Juno, Waitress, Amelie.. you get the idea.)

This movie was beautifully filmed. It had an amazing soundtrack. It was super funny. (I was laughing out loud most of the movie.) It had heart. This is probably my favorite movie of the year.

I love Zooey Deschanel, in fact I leaned over to my friend and said if I were to switch places with any celebrity, I really think it would be her. Her facial expressions are the best.

I don't want to say much more, as not to build it up too much, and not to reveal anything. But I loved it. I loved the whole thing, I loved how it was different and the ending was different. It felt like they captured how love really is, and can be. The good, and the bad.

Go see this movie!

2 comments:

MisterE said...

I really want to see this movie. Zooey is my movie wife, well one of them!

he said/she said said...

I saw this movie and have to agree with Caity. It really is a great movie that was much funnier then I had been expecting. A very nice counter to all those big, loud, effects driven summer movies.
-Eric