Friday, June 11, 2010

Lie To Me


So on a whim, my husband and I decided to watch a rerun of Lie to Me. It's quickly become our guilty pleasure. Tim Roth makes the show. Sure the side characters are somewhat lovable. And I think Kelli Williams holds her own. But Tim Roth is definitely the big part of what makes this show so great.

Sure the plots can be a little cheesy. Sure it's not super realistic. But it's addicting, and fun. I have never been a fan of CSI, but I get the feeling this would be similar. They are solving crimes, but by interpreting micro expressions, through the Facial Action Coding System, and body language.

Check it out if you get a chance. My husband and I have decided it's the perfect Saturday afternoon show when nothing else is on, and you just want to relax and veg out. If you have a DVR, they are replaying the first season on FX I believe. Otherwise, tune in on Fox.

1 comment:

Ina said...

I also LOVE the show and Cal Lightman is really a funny character. What sucks is that i have to watch it on the computer because here in Norway they stopped airing 'Lie to me' for some reason. But anyway, I love it.