Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In Memoriam: Michael Crichton

I was very sad to learn of the passing yesterday of Michael Crichton after a private battle with cancer. Mr. Crichton's books are the books that made me love reading. From Jurassic Park to Timeline to The Andromeda Strain, each book was entertaining and always worth another read. I have read many of his books more then once and find many of them to still be page turners even after a few reads. Plus I always felt like I was learning something while reading his books. I always looked forward to the next new Michael Crichton book and am sad that there will not be another one. My thoughts and prays go out to his family and friends during this difficult time.


If you haven't read any of Mr. Crichton's books I suggest you do, he truly was a gifted writer.


-Eric

No comments: